Kpop Friday! Why is Crayon Pop So Popular?



Hello ladies! 

I know its already Monday but I hope you understand. If you do watch my vLogs, you would probably know how I was last weekend. okay 'nuff drama lets begin this post before my head spins out of cycle.

:D

Today's post is mainly about Crayon Pop!



If you don't know this Idol group you are probably living under a rock like Patrick Starfish - kidding!

Crayon Pop is a five member South Korean group under Chrome Entertainment. Their members are Gum-mi, Ellin, Way, Cho-a and Soyul.

If you know Boyfriend, the male idol group, they have twins in their group in which Crayon Pop has one too! I was quite surprised with this one since I didn't really noticed that they had twins in their group in which they are Cho A and Way.


Crayon Pop has actually been in the business for a year, but they only got noticed because of the song 'Bar Bar Bar'. The song and the MV of the same song PLUS their unconventional outfits for the song made it a hit.

I remember when I first heard this song, the first thing that popped in my head was 'what a cute song'. But when I saw the MV I was floored because the choreography of the song was really cute and their costumes are just really out there.


I think the selling factor of this group is because they are cute in a childish way and its not forced. They are quirky in their choreography and the steps are quite easy to follow - even a 2 year old can do it! I remember I taught my niece Precious (5), Pauleen (2), and my nephew Ivan (4) this song and within 10 minutes they kept dancing it! that is how easy it is. 

I also like that they don't have to pretend to be cute because their concept is already making them cute without even trying!


I like this song a lot and I actually like listening to Crayon Pop when I need a pick me up moment. Also my Oppas from Premium Oppa like them! hehe! way to segue right? :D haha!

I hope you like this post. Make sure to drop a comment below if you have any suggestions for this Friday's Kpop Friday ok?

Have a safe week ahead!

Much Love!

xx Alice

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My addictions: My cute yet ferocious dog named John

What were you back then?

Product Review: iColor Hair Dye Shampoo