Product Review: Victoria Secret Deep Nourishing Lip and Body Moisture Balm


Happy Monday lovelies! 

These days due to the changing weather, I've noticed that most of the time my lips tend to dry up more. It can be because I don't drink much water or because of the weather - and I can clearly say that it is because of the weather because I know that I drink lots of water on a daily basis nowadays. 


This is what my lips look like without the lipbalm.. really dry eh?

So the next best thing to lessen the dryness of my lips is have a lip balm handy at all times. Thankfully, I was able to get this baby from a good friend Dang of YellowApple a couple of months ago. 


The claim of the product is mainly moisturize the lips and also other body parts like your hands, elbows and knees. It has Shea, Jojoba and Cocoa butters which are really good products to moisturize our skin from the daily stress it gets.


One of its key proponents is its not just a lip balm! I've used this for my hands and elbows on several occasions and I was quite pleased with it.


This looks like a bees wax that has a vanilla rich scent. If you girls remember I don't really like the scent of vanilla since its too rich but for some reason this actually smells really nice. It also leave a nice glow to the skin which is great if you think your knees, elbows, arms or legs are feeling a little ashy.


This has 10 grams of product so I think even if you use this for a whole year, you would have heaps to share. I like to use this as a lip balm and an aromatic stick since the scent actually wakens me up at work. I've gotten compliments from my colleague that the scent is really relaxing - especially if we are having a rough day at work. 

The only thing I don't like about this is not locally available. You would be able to see this on some online stores, but aside from that it doesn't have a specific you can purchase this. 

Things I like about the product: 

- Has a very relaxing scent. 
- Tons of product. 
- Versatile to use. 
- Very moisturizing. 

Things I don't like about the product: 

- Its only available online. 

Verdict:
This is a must have on my make up bag. I like the smell and also you can use this not just on your lips which is a big plus! 

Will I repurchase?

maybe not. I have a lot of product left on this that I think will last me at least a year. But if ever I get another on of these, I will definitely purchase it without a doubt.

Who do I recommend this to?

If you are looking for a versatile product this is a definite must! especially if you are travelling, this is something you can hold on to so you won't feel ashy throughout your trip. This is also great if you stay in a cold climate or if you are always exposed to air conditioned places.

Have you tried this product? Leave a comment below on your experience and please do visit YellowApple on Instagram! I believe their instagram handle is ShopYellowApple

Much Love!

xx Alice


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My addictions: My cute yet ferocious dog named John

What were you back then?

Product Review: iColor Hair Dye Shampoo