30 days Kpop Challenge Day 16

Hey lovelies! Happy Thursday! 

Before I begin this post I would just like to greet a special girl a very very happy birthday.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY ARRIENNE

If you don't know who Arrienne is, she is the blogger behind Mineeh11 so make sure to drop by her blog in a while and show some love and greet her on her special day! 

Now onto our challenge for today: 

Day 16: 

A Song you Know/Wish to know the dance to:

I will start with the song that I know to dance. You might know this - Psy's Gentleman. 


I know its cheesy to the point of being a dork about it since its a easy dance to memorize - if you are only talking about the chorus part. I actually know the complete routine of this song and blame it on my nephew and nieces for that matter since this is the dance that they would actually like me to dance into. 

Being a doting aunt sometimes is a burden but I love doing it!

Now to the song that I wish to know the dance. That would be F(x)'s Rum Pum Pum Pum. 


This dance is quite easy according to my friends, but I just can't get the steps that well. Sometimes my feet doesn't want to coordinate with me, I think that's the main reason hehe.

That's it for today's post!

What song/s do you wish/know to dance to?

Comment below for your answers! I'd love to know about it!

Much Love!

xx Alice 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My addictions: My cute yet ferocious dog named John

What were you back then?

Product Review: iColor Hair Dye Shampoo