30 days of Kpop Challenge: Day 9

 Hey lovelies! I am back with Day 9 of the 30 day Kpop Challenge. 

I have been doing a lot lately but I need to keep up with my posts! So many back logs making my head ache to bit but I won't be defeated! 

Okay watching too much game of thrones is making me speak like them. Okay I need to leave it for a while. hehe! 

Okay let's get to the question shall we? 

Day 9: 

Debut Song of your favorite Boys Group?

This ones easy. Its BigBang's La La La. 

 

Although they were most known for their song 'Lies'. The song was actually their 2nd single. A V.I.P knows :) 

That's it for today! 

Share your thoughts below k? 

Much Love! 

xx Alice 
     

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My addictions: My cute yet ferocious dog named John

What were you back then?

Product Review: iColor Hair Dye Shampoo