30 days Kpop Challenge: Day 5, 6 & 7

Hello! 

I'm really sorry I wasn't able to update this challenge. I kept forgetting to make a post about this! ugh! I am getting older TT_TT

Okay let's get started! 


Day 5: 

A Song from your Favorite Female Idol

I actually have a lot of favorite female idols but I think at the moment it would be Ailee with U & I. 




I love this song mainly because Ailee's voice was showcased in a way that gives me goosebumps. Every time I listen to this song, it just gives me tons of goosebumps.

Day 6:

A Song from the year you started listening to Kpop

Okay this would make me look like a Kpop fan Ajumma but I have been listening to Kpop since 2000. Yes! I have been a Kpop fan for a very long time and I am not ashamed! I think one of most known songs during this time is Boa's ID: Peace B.


I didn't really liked this song before but the longer I listened to it, I started liking it. BoA has that way with her songs I think.

Day 7:

A Song released this year.

This one is probably the song that I am currently addicted in listening. Its IU's The Red Shoes.


I am actually listening to it as of writing this post. The song is just really nice to listen to. I will do a Kpop Friday post with this so make sure to wait for it!

Tell me your answers from the questions on the comment box if you are a Kpop fan too!

Much Love!

xx Alice

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My addictions: My cute yet ferocious dog named John

What were you back then?

Product Review: iColor Hair Dye Shampoo