30 Days Kpop Challenge: Day 22



Hey ladies! 

I am back with a new challenge! I know I haven't been blogging about beauty stuff for a while I do hope you understand since I need to let my skin breathe now so I've stopped using some of my make up. But I will be back soon with some beauty post ok? 

Now let's begin with the post shall we? 

Day 22: 

A Funny Song 

I actually find this song ridiculously funny because of the lyrics. The lyrics does not mean ANYTHING - even my students thinks its a funny song but a good one since you can dance to it if you want to feel silly even for a moment.

It's T-ara's Bo Beep Bo Beep



I really do like this song mainly because its lyrics. I am quite silly sometimes so I have liked this song on those occasions.

Much Love!

Alice 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My addictions: My cute yet ferocious dog named John

What were you back then?

Product Review: iColor Hair Dye Shampoo