FOTD: Clean and Simple


Hello ladies! I haven't posted an FOTD since....EVER! I missed it of course but due to work I don't really wear make up. But whenever I wear make up this is my look to go to. I think this can also pass up to a lazy girl look since I usually sport this look when I am lazy.



The look is very easy, clean and simple. It doesn't take me at least 10 minutes to do this look which is the great thing about it. Being a working girl, you really have to manage your time wisely because time is gold - especially if you are busy with a lot of things.


RANDOM FACT: I actually had my brows done when I took these photos. Unfortunately my brows are becoming bushy again so I think I will have to trim them later.

Products used: 
Maybelline Pore Eraser
Encara BB Cream
Avon Ideal oil control pressed powder in neutral
Urban Decay 24/7 liquid eye liner 
Avon holiday palette (only the blush)
Color Collection Intense wear lipstick in Kiss me. 
Generic Eye brow pencil
Avon Super Curlacious mascara


And that's it for today's FOTD. I will do more FOTDs for sure since I missed doing it. But if you like you can check out my vLog channel since I also post my FOTD there as well.

Have a safe Friday ahead! 

Much Love! 

xx Alice

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My addictions: My cute yet ferocious dog named John

What were you back then?

Product Review: iColor Hair Dye Shampoo