30 days of Kpop Challenge! Day 2 and 3


I forgot to do day 2 of this challenge yesterday since I was busy with uploading tons of content for my blogs and youtube channel so with that I will squeeze in day 2 and 3 for today! 

DAY 2:
A Song from your favorite Boys Group:

This one is a toughie since I love a lot of boy groups. I will just go with the first song that pops in my head.

Tonight by Big Bang. 


I think I mainly love this song based on the first few beats when you listen into it. It has that club vibe which is Big Bang's signature style. I also love that it has a fast pace transition into it. And also I play this song when I am running since it pumps me up to run more.

Day 3: 

A Song from your favorite Girl Group 

Simple. 

Do you love me by 2ne1. 


This is a song that I play a lot when I need a pick me up in the middle of editing or when I am tired. Its also a great song to play when you are strolling around. It has a very fun vibe into it that's why I like it. 

If you can see in the selection, you can definitely say I am a V.I.P. and BlackJack fan, but I'm not really into biased with other groups and idols, I just love YG's vibe in their songs. It has a distinct flavor that will stay in your head.

Those are for today. Share your thoughts below on the comments section below!

Much Love!

xx Alice 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My addictions: My cute yet ferocious dog named John

What were you back then?

Product Review: iColor Hair Dye Shampoo