30 Days of Kpop Challenge: Day 8


 Hello Lovelies! I am back with a new post

How is your Wednesday so far? I know its hump day Wednesday but don't let that get to you! only two more days before the weekend~! yey! 

As of the moment I have been doing a lot with my youtube channel since I am uploading a video every Monday, Wednesday and Friday. I would really appreciate if you visit my channel and subscribe too! :) 

Okay let's get started with today's challenge shall we? 

Day 8:

A Song from your favorite Kpop Album: 

I don't have a physical album present at the moment but I do have those in my mp3 player and as of the moment, I have IU's latest album 'Modern Times' on full blast. My favorite song from that album is Modern Times.

   
I mainly love this song because it has a vintage vibe into it which it quite rare. I actually grew up with more older people around that's why I got to listen to songs similar to this song's genre. Listen to it and you'll see why I love it.

What is your favorite song at the moment?

Let me know on the comments section below ^__^

Much Love! 

xx Alice

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My addictions: My cute yet ferocious dog named John

What were you back then?

Product Review: iColor Hair Dye Shampoo