30 days Kpop challenge Day 21


Ola ladies! 

I am back with yet again another challenge~

I am making a back to back TO BACK post so please excuse me in flooding your pages.. shall we get started? 

Day 21: 

A Song that reminds you of your significant other:

JUST TO CLARIFY

I have been single for 4 years...so this one could be the song that I dedicated to my EX ok?!?! (galit much?) I dedicate this song to him since he broke my heart four years ago. I initiated the break up because he had hurt me so bad that I became lost to know what is needed to be done.

The song is entitled 'Sick Enough to die' By MC MONG. 

       
But still when it was on the first stage of moving on from that relationship, I longed for him. Maybe because he made me feel something that I've never felt before? I can't explain it but I was glad I was able to let go of him before it killed me on the inside.

I know...so melodramatic...but that was how I thought of it. Thankfully I have moved on because I know there is a much better person for me out there.

I hope you liked this post!

Don't forget to share it with your friends or better yet do the challenge too! I would love to see your answers :)

Much Love!

Alice

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My addictions: My cute yet ferocious dog named John

What were you back then?

Product Review: iColor Hair Dye Shampoo