My Bad Beauty Habits



Ola ladies! 

I have a confession to make: I don't really live up to the tips that I usually give you girls. I know its like cheating on you girls but I am making up for it because I will make a change for it ^^, 



1. Not getting enough sleep.

I have been a night owl since I was in college. I just got used to sleeping late and I think that is one thing that makes be break out a lot- not getting enough sleep. I can honestly go with just 3 hours of sleep and still be all over the place. I don't know I'm just like that ever since but then it also affects my weight and my skin so I have been getting myself to sleep at least before 2am so I will be able to get 6-8 hours of sleep.

2. Sometimes I don't wash my face before I go to bed. 

I know its essential that we wash our face before we hit the sack, but I admit I lack in the stamina in that area because I usually am exhausted at the end of the day that I just dose off after a minute of laying down in my bed. And because of that I have been breaking out lately. I've actually told myself to just wash my face first before I even enter my bedroom just in case haha!

3. Sometimes I don't  wear sunscreen.

I have been forgetting this one when I am in a hurry. I usually just head out the door when I am in a hurry and it doesn't look good if you ask me. I actually give myself a mental note on this because I've seen the results of not wearing sunscreen and it is not good.

4. Rubbing my eyes too much.

I have been accustomed to this one ever since and I didn't thought it would have a huge effect on the skin around my eyes. They have actually sagged a little which makes me look like I am dead tired. I'm also gonna be buying myself an eye cream soon so I'll be able to slow down the aging process at least in a small way.

5. Don't take off my make up properly.

I also have a lazy bone in me sometimes and even if I take off my make up at night I don't take it off properly. My friend that works for a cosmetics company had told me that when you are taking off your make up you have to do it at least twice so that the residue won't be stuck in your pores. I will try to do that more so I won't break out.

So yeah those are some of the things that I have been doing that I would like to change about myself. I'll be doing a monthly update on this so I'll keep myself on track with this :)

I hope you can support me on this. I'd really appreciate this ^^,



Much Love!

-- Alice


Comments

DeBi said…
you're not alone as I am also guilty in some of the things you mentioned.
but i know you'll surpass this challenge....no, we'll take the challenge and we will be good at it. :)
Alice said…
@ Debi--- Thanks sis! ^^,
Krysta said…
I have problems with the same things... I just can't do it properly 'cause I'm quite busy with work and other stuffs. At least now I know I'm not alone... :D

Popular posts from this blog

My addictions: My cute yet ferocious dog named John

What were you back then?

Product Review: iColor Hair Dye Shampoo