Nutrilite Weightloss Challenge --- ACCEPTED

PR kit + Positrim weightloss kit

 
You girls still remembered that I went to Nutrilite and Amway Philippines event last Saturday and I won a date with Enchong Dee. But I won't rub it in anymore baka makareceive pa ako ng threats LOL. 



I will just talk to you girls about this challenge I was picked and I am now doing. Its actually a weight loss program which will run for 3 months. 

Its already my 3rd day and I think I am feeling the effects now of carb blocker and Chrompic Extra. Both products are included to the kit I got that is worth 7,000 pesos. Carb Blocker and Chrompic Extra actually helps you curb your appetite without making you feel like you haven't eaten all day. The kit also includes the positrim drink mix which tastes just like milk...or was is cafe au lait? haha! can't remember and also the protein bar that is very delicious. 

other things included in the kit is a booklet which can help you with your weightloss journey and also a tape measure. 

I am pretty happy about this since not only I started my year with a date, I would also be healthier because I am dead serious about losing weight. 

I have been having weight problems ever since I was in High School because of depression and other stuff. Oo my depression ako kahit ganito ako kadaldal haha! but having said that I have now learned to accept my weirdness and my depression. Kaya wag kayo magulat if makita nyo sa FB nagdradrama ako LOL

But being said that please do support me in losing the unwanted fat in my body. I am planning to lose 30 pounds in 3 months and I do hope you will support me. 

I need a weight loss buddy! sino available? let me know on the comment box! 

I'll be making daily posts about my weight loss para mas masaya! haha! 

Much Love! 

-- Alice

Comments

Chriselle Sy said…
Sis, I wish you the very best with your endeavor! I know how it is since I've done it myself (losing weight). Kayang kaya mo yan!! I'm here to talk and give encouragement if you need a weight loss buddy :)


Chrissy

My Makeup Blog | YouTube

Popular posts from this blog

My addictions: My cute yet ferocious dog named John

What were you back then?

Product Review: iColor Hair Dye Shampoo