Kpop Friday! All About IU!!!


Ola! 
For today's Kpop Friday post I will be talking about IU!!! 

I think she is one of the Kpop artists that I really like mainly because of her voice. I remember I first heard her from the song Nagging with Seulong of 2AM. I was also totally impressed when she did the triple octave on the song Good Day. Talk about stalker-ish mode? LOL 

This 19 year old wonder debuted last 2008 and since then she has shined. If you are a certified Kpop fanatic you would also know that she stared in Dream High which I think will be showing in ABSCBN soon? I'm not sure about that though but if it is true I will really have to crunch some time to watch the tagalized version! :D 

She is under LOEN Entertainment which is the same agency where Ga-In of Browneyed girls and ZIA are listed too. 

I don't know but there is this charm IU has that people get drawn to her. She is actually called Korea's Little Sister which I think is just so cute! :)

Since her debut, she had won 14 award one of them is being the Best vocal performance solo at Mnet's Asian Music Awards (MAMA)!

I do hope she visits the Philippines for a show soon! :) 

IU하려면, 당신이 읽을 수있을 것입니다 희망 마십시오^ ^, 정말 당신의 목소리를 좋아하고 나는 당신이 훌륭한 가수라고 생각하기 때문에 참조하거나 직접 만나서 바랍니다. 당신의 아름다운 목소리노래를 유지하고 항상 돌봐! :) 파이팅! ^ ^,

Much Love! 
-- Alice 


  


Comments

Mica said…
I am not a KPOP fan, but I love IU!!!! I first saw her in Dream High, then I watched videos of her on youtube. Her voice is really a gift and it's so unique, I don't think I've ever heard a voice like hers. PLUS she's soooo adorable too! Such a darling! :D

And yes, Dream High will be shown locally thru ABSCBN. :)
Alice said…
@mica -- IKR? :D YES! the news is true! will definitely have to remember what time it will be on ^^, Thanks for the info sweetie! :)

Popular posts from this blog

My addictions: My cute yet ferocious dog named John

What were you back then?

Product Review: iColor Hair Dye Shampoo