Kpop Fridays: Lovey Dovey By T-ara



Ola ladies! 

I can't believe its Friday already! :D I know everyone loves Friday and I can't wait for this weekend! I have a surprise for all of you so better keep checking out my blog ok? 


So lets get on with today's k-pop Friday post shall we?

I have been doing this posts for a while and it seems I have been featuring girl groups more than guy groups don't you think? It's just that I find girl groups more fun to feature sometimes. Especially this girl group that I have been liking for the longest time. 

T-ara has released this song at the start of the year as far as I remember and it is the song "Lovey Dovey"

And of course in line with their previous song "Cry Cry" this song has not 1 not 2 but 4 MV versions! In comparison with "Cry Cry" this will make you dance more. I'm super addicted to the shuffle dance and I have been trying to learn their steps. 

I also like that they can easily change their look from dark gothic-ish (Cry Cry) to a cute yet sophisticated look (Lovey Dovey).

The lyrics are kinda funny though if you understand Korean or you searched for its translation. 

I'll try to recreate one or two of their make up looks from this song. I'll have it posted ASAP I promise :) 

Here are the videos of the song. Credits to the owner of the videos! :) 

 

Continuation MV from part 1


Zombie Version


Dance Rehearsal


Tokyo Version

I love the Dance Rehearsal version and Tokyo version the most because I can dance with them on the first video while the second video it makes me think I am in tour with them, and I'd love to visit Tokyo one day! 

ayiiii!!! I love Fridays! 

Can't wait to tell you guys what will happen tomorrow! 

Do you girls love T-ara too? Who do you like the most? Ji yeon? Eun jung? Boram?? Let me know! :) 

Much Love!

-- Alice

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My addictions: My cute yet ferocious dog named John

What were you back then?

Product Review: iColor Hair Dye Shampoo