Enjoy Slimming Down with Zumba


I have been doing the Zumba for 6 days now and I think I have felt the effects already - well not all the effects.



I have several work outs that I do, most of them actually focuses more on my abdominal area while some are for toning and conditioning. I like that most of the music they play are fast paced and will get your heart pumping.

So what is Zumba anyway?

Zumba is a latin-inspired fitness program that was developed by Alberto Perez back in the 1990's. Its choreography actually has incorporated moves from hip hop, soca, samba, salsa, merengue, mambo, a little bit in the martial arts and Bollywood dances and belly dance. Just thinking the combinations of these will shock you but they actually work together.

I don't really have a good coordination with my body when it comes to dancing but I make it work as if I'm the greatest dancer haha! I haven't weighed yet if I lost some weight but I think I have.

There are different classes you can have with Zumba, There is Zumba Fitness, Zumba Gold, Zumba Toning, Aqua Zumba, Zumbatomic, Zumba in the Circuit, and Zumba Gold-Toning.

If you are a beginner, you can start with Zumba Fitness. Each Zumba work out is a  fun filled experience I could tell you that.

I'll show you pictures next time of my weight loss. So you can see a difference what 30-45 minutes of Zumba can do for you.

Much Love!


-- Alice



Comments

Chriselle Sy said…
How do you do Zumba? Do you go to a gym or do you do it from home? This sounds fun, I wanna try!


Chrissy

My Makeup Blog | YouTube
Alice said…
@ Chryselle -- There are some gyms that offer Zumba classes, but I do mine at home. There are a lot of videos on youtube that has Zumba :) Its really fun to do you really have to try it out ^^,
Anonymous said…
I carry on listening to the rumor talk about receiving free online grant applications so I have been looking around for the best site to get one. Could you advise me please, where could i acquire some?
Hypertech 52001 Max Energy Power Programmer for Dodge/Jeep/Chrysler Gas Truck/SUV 2003-2009 5.7L Hemi and 2008 4.7L and 2005-2006 4.0L and 2007-2009 3.8L

Popular posts from this blog

My addictions: My cute yet ferocious dog named John

What were you back then?

Product Review: iColor Hair Dye Shampoo