Kpop Friday: Ze:a in Manila and Troublemaker


Like ulzzang guys? I actually had taken a fancy of them before for some reason and I think my senses will be tested tomorrow since a group of former ulzzang will take over Market Market mall. Yup you read it right Korean Boyband Ze:a will make you swoon with their powerful vocals and dance moves. 
They actually had a performance last night at Trinoma while today they will be in Glorietta activity center at 6pm. Then tomorrow they will be in Market Market Activity Center at 6pm too. I am not sure though if I'll be able to make it since I have an earlier arrangement T_T 

So lez move on to the next one which is one of my top picks on my mp3 and it is Cube Entertainment's first unit group called Troublemaker! 

The group is composed of Hyuna of 4minute and Hyun Seung of Beast.

OMFG yun lang talaga! Hyuna is so sexy and she just makes any guy soft as butter with her expressions. ayiii!!! major girl crush alert! hahahaha!

As for Hyun Seung I really like the cool guy act but he is just so cute! 


And their first video is just so provocative. The whistle part of their video also very catchy and would get stuck in your head.

I actually had this on replay when I was cleaning my closet last Sunday and I almost memorized this! LOL

I do hope 4minute and Beast comes back here in Manila :D

Have a great weekend! 

Much Love!

-- Alice



Comments

Beige Renegade said…
Just go into kpop recently and omfg how many amazing looking pop stars are there?! I'm crushing on IU atm!

www.closetvoyage.com
Alice said…
@ chococcuro -- really? welcome to the club! me too! I absolutely love IU and her new song ^^,

Popular posts from this blog

My addictions: My cute yet ferocious dog named John

What were you back then?

Product Review: iColor Hair Dye Shampoo