My First Consultation for my weightloss challenge


Last January 14, I was able to have my first consultation for my weight loss challenge by Amway Philippines. 

I was really nervous to know some stuff about my weight and other stuff but I am ready to face the facts. Thankfully, I was with Ning of Ningtv and Jap of kantolife so I was able to felt a bit comfortable asking some questions about weight and dieting.




I actually learned a lot from my first session. I learned that I need to lose at least 90 lbs within 8 months so my weight will be normal again and my Body Mass Index is already at moderately obese! T_T I know I have let myself down big time but I didn't thought its that bad. 

NEED.TO.LOSE.WEIGHT.

Eye bags mode! :D

I also learned a lot regarding calorie counting and serving sizes. And ever since I had that session I really learned a lot on serving sizes and also how many calories I can have in a day. Our dietician-nutritionist Ms. Iris was really nice and also she gave me a TER (Total Energy Requirement) of 1500 calories a day which is actually higher than the recommended 1200 calories a day. But for my height and built that is just normal.  




I'll do more blogposts about my consultations and my weight loss journey so please give me your support! 

Much Love! 

-- Alice 

Comments

Chel said…
Good luck with your weight loss journey. Stay fit and healthy!
Alice said…
@ Chel -- Thanks :)
DeBi said…
goodluck honey...stay healthy and pretty. :)
Issa said…
good luck sis! you can do this! :)

Popular posts from this blog

My addictions: My cute yet ferocious dog named John

What were you back then?

Product Review: iColor Hair Dye Shampoo