Day 1 - 4 of my weight loss challenge


Ola! 

So this is my blog entry for days 1 to 4 of my weight loss challenge. I do admit I should've made this post earlier but I was busy with pending posts and back logs so I am terribly sorry.



day 1
As prior to this weight loss challenge, I have already doing portion control on my food intake so its easier to get used to it in the long run. For day one I actually just ate Laing, Embutido and rice for lunch. I only had 2 bites from my apple for breakfast and water.  For dinner, I only ate a big orange. It seems that I am starving myself but I'm really not because I still feel full even after I ate those.


day 3 and 4

For Day 3 and 4 started including veggies and the drink mix from positrim. So far so good I'm not getting tired of eating like a rabbit LOL. I haven't eaten rice for 4 days already which is a little achievement since I can't live without that. But now I can live without it!woohoo!

As for exercise, before I would ride an FX from Megamall or Shangrila to my office, but now I would just walk which is approximately 15 minutes then I will also walk home from the bus stop to my house which is 20 minutes when I walk but 10 minutes if I brisk walk. And at times I would dance at home while cleaning up.

So far so good I am not feeling exhausted at all. I have also took into habit in sleeping early. My curfew is actually until 1:30A.M. then after that I would have to sleep.

My mom was actually shocked because before at that time I would still be watching some ghost flicks just for fun. I know I'm weird but whatevs :D

okay so that is my post for today.

I do hope you support me in this challenge I am doing.

Much Love!

-- Alice



Comments

Chriselle Sy said…
I love horror flicks too! :)

Chrissy

My Makeup Blog | YouTube
nakakagutom naman! ;) keep us posted! hehe
Alice said…
Chriselle -- me too! tapos biglang off ang lights then ur watching it alone ay saya!

Gerilen -- will do! :D
DeBi said…
goodluck on your weight loss challenge! :)
Unknown said…
Yay, you can do it! We can do it. I'm working on being healthy and running more :)
Alice said…
@ Debi -- Thanks sis! :D

@ Everyday Makeup blog -- wow! I'm actually gonna start again with my Zumba sessions daily ^^,
Unknown said…
ooh.. so brave, you started your weight loss program already.. I do wish I could do the same. :(

I a new follower, please do visit sometime :)

http://crayonspencils.blogspot.com/
Alice said…
@ calin -- why not do it? Its not too late pa naman and thanks for following! :)
Good luck on your weight loss challenge. Wish me luck too. I also started one. I'll be checking in on your progress.
Alice said…
@ Ted -- Hi Ted! Thanks for dropping by my page! :)

Popular posts from this blog

My addictions: My cute yet ferocious dog named John

What were you back then?

Product Review: iColor Hair Dye Shampoo