2011 Product Updates (skin care)


Within the year 2011, I think I have done a lot of product reviews. Think how many products those were? haha! 

In total, I have reviewed 27 products ranging from skin care to make up to make up tools. Ever wonder what happened to them? well I'll tell you some of the things that had happened to the skin care products I have reviewed. 


Lets start with the (2) Phase Make up remover from Sophie Paris. When I first used this I was really not expecting a lot. I actually got more than what I expected and I have repurchased this product several times already. But this year I will try out new make up removers in the market to see if they are better than this product. 

Next is the Clinique Derma Brightening cream. I actually have used this product till last October and as of the moment, I haven't bought a full sized one because I don't have a lot of money as of the moment to purchase one. Clinique is kinda expensive for me so I think I would just have to put this on my splurge list. 

Remember my Queen Helene Oatmeal scrub review? I have actually finished using it last November and I am still looking if there is a store that sells this. I like the texture of this scrub since its not as abrasive than my St. Ive's one but unfortunately I haven't found a store that sells this one. 

One of the products that I have actually disappointed me, in terms of size because its retail is 155 pesos for a 50 or 60ml tube is Sophie Paris' Refreshing mask. I would like to repurchase this maybe next time since I do like the effects it did on my skin. 

Now that I realized it, a lot of these products did made a difference in my skin. Again I would just like to thank everyone that has read my reviews. I promise to post more reviews soon so check my blog ok? :)

Much Love! 

-- Alice

Comments

Myrted said…
Try looking for Queen Helene Oatmeal at Healthy Option??? Although I haven't really tried that one yet. :D

Happy New Year Alice!
Alice said…
@Myrted I've tried checking it there but the one that is nearest to me only carry the queen helene mask... :( I'll to look to other branches nalang :)
Chriselle Sy said…
Happy new year! I'm a new reader... Can't wait to read more of your reviews! Looking around your blog now :)

Chrissy @ Cosmetic Fixation
Alice said…
@Chryselle Sy -- Hi! Thanks for subbing! ^^, I'll have more reviews soon ^^, Happy 2012 to you too! ^^,

Popular posts from this blog

My addictions: My cute yet ferocious dog named John

What were you back then?

Product Review: iColor Hair Dye Shampoo