Diet Diary Day 11-15

My usual dinner :D

Ola ladies! 

How has your week been so far?

Its been better for me so far. I have now been cured! haha! 


I've already started doing Zumba last Saturday which felt great. I've also got my cousin into it, although she is slimmer than me that's okay. 

As for my food intake its actually been okay. The only bad day for me was last Saturday (Jan 21) because we attended a children's party. I was still able to stick to my diet since they had veggies served for the "older" crowd. The only problem was there were too many sweets in the party. I actually ate 2 bites of cake. But not anything more than that because I swore to myself too much of that will just be a downward spiral for me. 

I've been doing Zumba for 3 or 4 days now and I really like it. Its much different to what I'm used to but it works well on me. I usually do 10-15 minutes of it everyday then I would do some yoga stretching afterwards. 

I've also been hooked in dancing the shuffle although I am not good at it! LOL 

If you are my friend on my personal facebook account you would know where I got the inspiration :D 

Do you know how to shuffle? Teach me! haha! 

I'll talk to you soon! 

Much Love! 

-- Alice 

  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My addictions: My cute yet ferocious dog named John

What were you back then?

Product Review: iColor Hair Dye Shampoo