December Empties!!! ^0^


Ola ladies! 

These are my empties for the month of December. I just noticed that I finish some of them like halfway through the month...its kinda weird even if I tried to save it up. 
First up is my Sophie Paris Perfect Skin foaming cleanser. I really like this cleanser and it really kept my breakouts at bay. Although after some time I noticed that there was some tightening around my lips and my nose, maybe its because weather right? haha!

Next is my Victoria Secret in Secret Charm. This is by far my second favorite scent from this brand. I've just asked the one I bought this from if she has an incoming stock of these and she said yes ^^, grabe addict lang ako no? LOL I'm not sure though when I'll be able to get another one of these but I'm sure I will repurchase at least 2 bottles of this one! LOL too bad though Delicate Petals had been discontinued why does it have to be that one?!?! :'(

I was actually really surprised that I was able to finish the Diana Stalder Clean and Tone lotion. This was given to me when I attended the Diana Stalder event last November. I will do a review about this on my next blog post. ^^. 

I have finally finished too my (2) phase make up remover from Sophie Paris ^^, Because I told myself that once I've finished using this product I will try out other make up removers in the market. I am really amazed with this product since it removed stubborn mascara and also liquid eyeliners without blinding me haha! 

Lastly was the Caronia Nail Polish Remover. I got this from from RealAsianBeauty's giveaway ^^, I really like this nail polish remover since it doesn't give the white film when it dries up.I'll try to post a review about this when I repurchased the bigger sized bottle.

That's about it for the December empties! ^^, 

I told myself to also try to incorporate some make up that I have finished using for next month. Definitely watch out for that one! 

Much Love! 

-- Alice

Comments

its so nice pag may nauubos na products, hindi nasayang at sulit na sulit! thumbs up! ;)

Popular posts from this blog

My addictions: My cute yet ferocious dog named John

What were you back then?

Product Review: iColor Hair Dye Shampoo