My trustee sneakers

My best pair

All girls love shoes there is no denying to that. The picture you just saw is my favorite pair of shoes. Yes! I admit I am not the kind of girl who wears heels not unless at gun point LOL.


Those are my favorite Adidas shoes. I had them since I was in college, I think I was in junior year or senior year when I had these. They were a little big on me but I had no choice back then since I terribly need a pair so I can do my errands without wearing the heels my mom bought me. I love my mom but sometimes the shoes she buys me are a killer for my feet.

I remember I bought this from a garage sale and was kinda weirded out that the original owner was 15 years old boy. My goodness! haha! I remembered he sold this to me for 400 pesos which was a steal since they were almost brand new. He just wore it twice then never wore it again. 

These shoes had been with me through hard times and good times. I really like this pair of shoes because they are uberly comfortable and it fits my style. I usually go for a casual-sporty mix which is easy to pull off. This pair had seen me in my slimmest and my heaviest but it never broke down on me....well not until now :(

I will have to let them go though since its already breaking down on me and its cramping my feet. Thank goodness I haven't been getting blisters with this one.

This pair of shoes had seen great places and been through rough times. I will just have to look for new ones I think. Adidas is kinda expensive but they are really good. I will just have to save up for new ones.

So for now I bid thee farewell my beloved shoes.

Ang drama! LOL

Tell me what is your most favorite pair of shoes and an interesting story about it on the comment box I would really like to know your stories too! :)

Much Love!

-- Alice

Comments

ces said…
I feel you! I'd rather run around barefoot than strut wearing those killer heels. It simply isn't my thing! :D

- ces

Popular posts from this blog

My addictions: My cute yet ferocious dog named John

What were you back then?

Product Review: iColor Hair Dye Shampoo