NOTW: Blue-green FAIL and Digital Pink nails

My friend applying me some pink polish :D

Ola ladies! 

I'm back with another Nail of the week post! For this week though I have tried simple nail art and going for a solid color. Did I say it right? LOL

First off is the simple nail art I called FAIL because it is actually a failed experiment. I got the idea actually from Aya of CodenameAYA in which she has 3 colors on her nails.

Nagmatapang ako so ayan ang results LOL.

I really need to practice more parang minadali ko pa yung gawa kaya ayan FAIL sya! :D


Next is the pink nail polish my friend Michelle has in her nail polish collection. This color is called Digital and it's from Sally Hansen. I really like this color because it totally screams out my name! LOL I will purchase this one next time I drop by watson's na talaga! :D

So that's about it for today's post. If you have suggestions, comments or violent reactions please do go on the comment box on the bottom of this post and I will answer that as soon as I can.

Much Love! 
--Alice



Comments

DeBi said…
looks good! kaso im not a fan of pink...LOL
Alice said…
Thanks Debi ^^, I really like the shade of the pink nail polish..kaso fail talaga yung nail art ko LOL
Aya said…
Blue and green, when combined, make a really cool color theme no? :D
Alice said…
@aya -- korek! :D

Popular posts from this blog

My addictions: My cute yet ferocious dog named John

What were you back then?

Product Review: iColor Hair Dye Shampoo