Foundation Routine Using Nichido Liquid Foundation



Ola ladies! 

In case you remembered I made a post way back regarding my foundation routine. I think I've only made one for my stick foundation. This is my liquid foundation using the nichido foundation I am trying to finish out. 



First step in this foundation routine is of course pump a sufficient amount on your foundation and apply it using a stippling motion. This is kinda hard when you are in a hurry but the result is great. This technique actually gives you an air brushed finish which is really natural. 


 Next step is the buff it with a buffer brush just to even out everything. And lastly, set it with powder. 

This foundation routine is really simple but requires you a good hand in blending. The product I used here may not be available to you so this method can be used with different liquid foundations you have. 

Here's the video version! 



Much Love! 

-- Alice 

Comments

Mar said…
I totally agree with you when you said that it takes a person to have good hands in blending the liquid foundation onto your face :) Thanks for this, Love!

Not Your Ordinary Beauty Queen
Join my Dorothy Perkins Clutch Bag Giveaway!

Popular posts from this blog

My addictions: My cute yet ferocious dog named John

What were you back then?

Product Review: iColor Hair Dye Shampoo