IU's You and I inspired look



 Ola ladies! 

Thankfully I was able to finally do this look. I chose IU's look from her latest song You and I. 

This look is really simple and you can try out with your own products. This look actually emits more of the innocent look and this is easy to achieve especially when you are in a hurry. 

Products: 
Jordache Palette
Clinique mascara in black onyx
Ever Bilena matte lipstick in Mauvey
Careline blush in peach glow

Procedure:

1. Apply foundation. Prime your eyes.
2. Apply nude eyeshadow on your lids. 
3. Bring eyeshadow color to outer half of lower lashline.
4. apply black powder eyeshadow as your eyeliner as close to your lashline as possible. 
5. line inner corner of the eyes and also a quarter of the inner corners. 
6. apply a pink or peach colored eyeliner at the middle of your lower lashline. 
7. if there are some rough edges on the look, blend it with a fluffy blush. 
8. Apply blush. focus on the apples of your cheeks.
9. Apply lipstick. 

Here is the video version! :)  


 I hope you girls like this look. If you do have requests please do tell me on the comment box. 

I'll talk to you soon! 

Much Love! 

-- Alice 



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My addictions: My cute yet ferocious dog named John

What were you back then?

Product Review: iColor Hair Dye Shampoo