My 2011 Top Picked Products - make up and tools




What a year has it been! Its already 2012 and I can't wait for trying out new products! ^^, 

These are also the products that I have used and reviewed for this year. I've actually been trying out local products more because it was the one available for me at the time. But now I would like to try out new products this year. I promised myself I won't break the bank for these experiments but if I have to break it to see if the products works I think I will. 

I will do another post on a the not-so-nice items I reviewed...I just need to remind myself that I have to be more careful next time but we can't really stop that right? 


Let's start with foundations shall we?


First off is the Studio Finish Foundation from Ever Bilena. This foundation is full coverage so a little of this baby will be just great for you. If you have oily skin you have to be careful though. Next is the Ever bilena matte mousse foundation, I really like this as a concealer more than a foundation for some reason. I just do :D but as a foundation it also does have its plus factors. I just don't like the packaging, its kinda unhygienic in a way. Lastly is the Ever Bilena Sheer compact powder, I know its not actually foundation but this product also gives me a lot of coverage when I use this alone. From the other foundations I have used I think this 3 made me a little comfortable in wearing make up more. 

Next is blushes.   


I have been using several blushes lately but most of them are from the same company. The cheapest ones I have are the careline ones. I think they are retailed between 60PHP to 80PHP. Next one is the Sophie Paris Magic cream, and I really like that it doesn't break its promise of pink cheeks in 1 minute. Next is the mousse blushes that I actually use as a base for my powder blushes sometimes, these blushes don't fade that easily, its a little pricey though now but its a great investment if you ask me. 

Lastly is the Ever Bilena cheek blush, I actually won this last one from their Facebook contest. I like the pigmentation of this one and also this is great for contouring, but a little let down is the packaging. If you may now know it I am a little clutz with my make up especially when I am in a hurry and after 2 falls of this baby the packaging broke on me. But any who I still love this ^^, 

Okay now lets move on to lipstick and lip products


With lipstick, I have been adoring only 2 lines - Sophie Paris's J'adore Line and the Ever Bilena Matte Lippies. Not only this two lippies have great price the color pay off is great for me. I just love these two lippies that I discovered this year ^^, 



For lip products I have actually been reaching for the most for my Human Heart Nature Lipbalm. I really like this because it just moisturizes my lips and gives that plumped lip effect which is great if you want that Angelina Jolie-like lips. 



I have been like this Koshize eye liner and eye brow kit for sometime now since it doesn't require me to sharpen them and I can bring them anywhere. 


And of course my Marionnaud N32 angled blush brush. I have said so many things about this and all I can say now is MUST BUY MORE haha! 

Those are my top picked products for make up. Of course I will have skin care lined up for you girls. 

What is your top product for 2011? Tell me on the comment box and I'll talk to you soon! 

Much Love! 




-- Alice 

Comments

Unknown said…
I'm selling Sophie products :) pm me @B1l0g :) if you're interested :) Happy new year!
Alice said…
@jenny07_tm -- Really wow thanks for the info! if ever I would be ordering again I'd PM you immediately ^^,

Popular posts from this blog

My addictions: My cute yet ferocious dog named John

What were you back then?

Product Review: iColor Hair Dye Shampoo