Loot Bag Haul



Hello ladies! I'm back a haul but this is actually a loot bag haul. 

I'll be posting my July haul post later because I have an event to attend to later. You will surely be excited who I will be featuring in that blog post. 

But for now I will show you these items I got when I attended an event for 2nd Avenue's new show entitled FOLLOW, click here to see that post. And usually when you attend events you will receive a bag full of goodies from the PR company and a PR kit as a token of saying thank you of attending the event. 


Here are the stuff that I got. 


1. Cetaphil Daily Facial Moisturizer with SPF 15
2. Cetaphil Gentle Daily Cleanser
3. Cetaphil UVA/UVB Sunblock
4. Cetaphil daily advance hydrating lotion for very dry skin

I also got some goodies from Flawless! :)



1. Flawless Skin Whitening Soap
2. Flawless Skin Lightening lotion with SPF
3. Flawless oatmeal soap
4. Flawless skin light cream 

Most of the items in this haul will be part of my upcoming giveaway and also mini Facebook contests. I usually hold them around midnight so if you want to win some cool stuff please do like my Facebook page ^^, 

Much Love!

-- Alice 

Comments

Aya said…
Nice haul. Are you gonna post a review of the Cetaphil moisturizer? :)
Alice said…
@Aya I'll do a review on it soon once I've ran out of my current moisturizer ^^,

Popular posts from this blog

My addictions: My cute yet ferocious dog named John

What were you back then?

Product Review: iColor Hair Dye Shampoo