Make up 101: Bronzers


Hello ladies! I'm back with another Make up 101 post! :)

Besides from blush, another product we can use to give our skin some color is bronzer.

I personally don't use much bronzers because I am scared to use them. I've had several encounters with them when I was starting to apply make up and it was horrible. But I guess now I can go back to wearing bronzers since I've known what is best for me to use.


But what are Bronzers?

Bronzers are basically a product you use to give your skin that sun kissed appearance as if you were out in the sun for a couple of hours.

There are basically two types of bronzers : The matte and shimmery.


Matte Bronzer

Matte bronzers are mostly used during the day to contour the face to make it appear slimmer or appear to have a sun kissed glow. This actually gives out a natural look especially if you want your contour to look as if it is real.


Shimmery Bronzers

This kind of bronzer is more opted for night looks. Most probably you apply this at the high points of your face where light usually hits. This acts more of like a reflector in some cases.

Having a bronzer not only gives you that 'healthy' sun kissed look but also gives you another back up for contouring. That will be on the next make up 101 post though so stay tuned! 

Sorry for the very short post for today. I am still recuperating from my cough but I will make another installment on this real soon I promise! :) 

Much love! 

-- Alice 




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My addictions: My cute yet ferocious dog named John

What were you back then?

Product Review: iColor Hair Dye Shampoo