Product Review: Avon Naturals Tea tree oil and green tea purifying mask


Hello ladies! 

So sorry if that picture scared you. But that is what I look like with face mask on. Don't tell me you don't do it because I swear you are probably 1.) Newbie in skin care 2.) Completely oblivious to the fact that you need this at least once a week. 

I have oily skin so I usually use a face mask at least twice to three times a week and exfoliate to regulate my oily face. I like my skin type but if I get too oily I just need a lighter so I can cook my bacon and eggs with my face LOL. 


Now lets proceed with today's review. 

I have actually used this product almost every week and I think I have used it to its limit since I've ran out of it. The Avon Naturals Tea tree oil and green tea purifying mask is said to draw out deep seeded dirt, oil, and impurities that clogs our pores. Also it says it would make the skin appear more clean and refined. 

Packaging wise it only comes in a 50mL upside down light green tube with a bright green cap for easy disposal of the product. The packaging is simple and plain which can usually be unnoticeable at times. 



Application is a bit messy for this product since its a little liquidy so you have to be careful in dispensing it because you don't want product wastage.  This is also a peel off product which means you can leave it overnight if you are like me. 

Taking off the product is not that hard since you just need to pull it off. Its a little painful especially on the part near your hair line so be careful because I've had episodes that I nearly shed a tear because I pulled the ones near my brows. But if you can tolerate that it won't be any problem for you. 

This is priced at around 129PHP but usually this is on sale on Avon's catalog. 


Let's go to the pros and cons shall we?

Pros:
 -- Affordable and cheap.
-- Did make my skin feel tighter. 
-- Have lived up to its claim. 
-- Has light scent. 
-- Did not break me out. 

Cons: 
-- Product is too 'liquidy' in consistency
-- Packaging is too plain. 
-- Packaging is too small. I wish they have a bigger one.

Verdict?

I like it since it did not break me out. I just hate that its too small. I wish they would make bigger ones. 

Will I repurchase?

Maybe. I still wanna try other face masks out there. 

Have you tried this face mask? Let me know your opinion about this product below. 

Much Love and Keep safe! 

-- Alice 


Comments

i guess based on the pictures it's too viscous for a mask! as long as it gives you good effects just continue to use it :)

http://deynakim.blogspot.com
Alice said…
@Dana Kimberly :) thanks for dropping by! :)
Anonymous said…
hello im from Malaysia . is it a peeling of mask ?
Anonymous said…
hello im from Malaysia . is it a peeling of mask ?
miss deliacious said…
hello I'm from malaysia I want to ask whether the mask is peeling-off
miss deliacious said…
hello I'm from malaysia I want to ask whether the mask is peeling-off
miss deliacious said…
hello I'm from malaysia I want to ask whether the mask is peeling-off
miss deliacious said…
hello I'm from malaysia I want to ask whether the mask is peeling-off
miss deliacious said…
hello I'm from malaysia I want to ask whether the mask is peeling-off

Popular posts from this blog

My addictions: My cute yet ferocious dog named John

What were you back then?

Product Review: iColor Hair Dye Shampoo