Meredith Andrews inspired look


Hello everyone! I am back with a new make up look. This was requested to me on my youtube channel and because the internet sucks here at home during the weekdays I wasn't able to upload it faster. But thankfully I was able to upload it today. :D 





This look is inspired by the singer Meredith Andrews. I tried to research who she is and I found out she is a singer. More of like an inspirational singer. I actually went to a Christian school during my high school years so I know this kind of music pretty well. Some people thinks it boring but honestly its not. I like her music since its soothing and inspiring as well. 

How to achieve this look. 

1. Apply foundation and concealer (Not shown in the video)
2. Apply eye shadow primer (not shown in the video)
3.  Apply a flesh colored eye shadow all over the lids
4. Mix and apply beige and dark brown e/s on the 3/4 of your lids
5. Mix and apply dark brown and black e/s on your crease area 
6. Apply the dark brown e/s on the lashline
7. Tighline your eyes 
8. Curl and apply mascara 
9. Contour your cheeks then apply a peach color blush
10. Apply nude or pinkish nude lipstick

And you are done! 

Products used: 
Maxfactor Pancake in true beige
88 colors palette
Careline pimple concealer
Maxfactor Brow kit in Midnight Brown
Sophie Paris J'adore lipstick in velvet nude
Careline blush in peach glow 

I actually went with this look at work but I changed the lip color from nude to pink. 

Let me know what you think on the comment box below k? 



Have a safe weekend! 

Much Love! 

-- Alice 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My addictions: My cute yet ferocious dog named John

What were you back then?

Product Review: iColor Hair Dye Shampoo