*Late* Make up 101: All about the Brows

Its already Thursday and I'm late for this. But I would still like to share to you girls this make up 101. 

One of the things that I have neglected before is my brows. My mom always tell me to give some lovin to my brows in which I usually forget. If my brows can talk they will curse me through and through because I usually just let them grow and not frame them.

On today's make up 101, I will be sharing about how to take care of your precious brows.

Shaping the brows is quite easy if you practice well. There are actually tons of videos on youtube that teaches how.


Here are some of the items you can use:

Eye Pencil
Eye Brow brush
Eye shadow powder similar to your brows.

One thing you have to remember is that when you draw your brows is that you don't draw a straight line, but rather flick your brow pencil for a hair like look for your brows thus making it look more natural.


Also if you want to look more young, fuller and more defined brows is your ticket for that.

That's it for make up 101! sorry this post is really late.

Have a safe day ahead! 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My addictions: My cute yet ferocious dog named John

What were you back then?

Product Review: iColor Hair Dye Shampoo