Kpop Friday: Korean Swag is Gangnam Style

Source
Happy Friday!  

I hope you are having a great Friday so far. I am coming up with colds and cough for some reason but I think 2 bottles of Smart C will turn this around :D 

On today's Kpop Friday I will share to you girls this song that has been playing in my head. I was seriously having the last song syndrome for the last 2 days with this song and it made me decide to share it to you girls. On today's Kpop Friday its about Gangnam style. 


Gangnam is actually a district in Korea in which trends are easily adapted. Gangnam is also a 'rich' district if you want to put it that way. 

The song is made and sang by PSY from YG Family, he is also labelmates with 2ne1 and BigBang. The thing about this song that makes it popular is not just the rhythm but also the MV and the choreography. The MV actually features BigBang's TOP and Daesung and 4Minute's Hyuna.

I will try to recreate Hyuna's look next time. :D

Here's the MV and I would dare you guys to watch this without laughing.


Let me know if you are having the last song syndrome with this song! :D

Now I leave you with the Horse riding dance step of Gangnam Style!



Much Love!

-- Alice


Comments

Janine M. said…
Homaygerd I heard this when I was in a bar in Bora that serves a lot of foreigners (mostly Koreans and Americans) recently, and this played! The Koreans were dancing to it! They really love club dancing. :D At nakakaLSS nga sya. :))
Alice said…
@Janine M. Grabe sa LSS mode to :)

Popular posts from this blog

My addictions: My cute yet ferocious dog named John

What were you back then?

Product Review: iColor Hair Dye Shampoo