Taylor Swift Safe and Sound Make up Tutorial


Hello ladies! I'm back with a new tutorial! 

Despite the gloomy weather the past week, I was able to shoot this tutorial.  This was requested by a subbie of mine on Youtube. Thanks for requesting this! ^^.This look is really simple that there isn't really a lot of stuff I used in this tutorial. There is one product I used which is really nice because I was able to use it more than one occasion. 


I could say this is an inspired look but you decide :) 


Steps: 
1. Apply Foundation and prep your lips with lipbalm. 
2. Line the eyes with brown e/s
3. Fix your brows.
4. Curl the lashes and apply mascara. 
4. Contour the face and apply blush.
5. Apply Lipstick. 

This look is really simple and easy to pull off. I was supposed to go with my mauvey lippie from Ever Bilena but the shade seemed pinkinsh for the look. 

Products used: 
Maxfactor pancake foundation in true beige
Maxfactor brow and brush kit in midnight brown
careline blush in peach glow
Avon Super Shock mascara
Ever Bilena Matte Lipstick in Skin 
Carmex Lipbalm




I hope you like this look! 

Much Love and Be safe! 

-- Alice 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My addictions: My cute yet ferocious dog named John

What were you back then?

Product Review: iColor Hair Dye Shampoo