Impressions: Avon Shine Attract Lipstick


Happy Monday! I hope every one is having a safe Monday :)

I first saw this lipstick on the back of the bus in which the model was Anne Curtis. I was a little interested since its a 2 in 1 product. I am not usually a fan of glossy lipsticks since it makes me look like I've eaten something oily. Believe me, I've heard several jokes about it and its a little funny.



I tried this since 1.) Its quite cheap and it was on sale LOL 2.) I am really curious about it.

I guess my curious kitty is out ne? :D

Packaging wise, this product comes in a metal cylinder with a plastic cap. The cap doesn't come off easily which means that even if you drop this baby you don't have to worry of the bullet splitting in two.

The product is actually has a gel outer cover then the color would be in the middle.


Upon first usage, I noticed that it would take my lips up until 2-3 coats and usually the upper lip has more color than the lower lip. And also the lipstick doesn't stay put and it can easily transfer. 

This usually lasts me only 1- 3 hours.

My verdict for this product is its a good buy but I think they should improve the formula to stay longer.

 I will just a brief impressions on this product. I will be back with a detailed blog pot :)

Much Love! 

- Alice 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My addictions: My cute yet ferocious dog named John

What were you back then?

Product Review: iColor Hair Dye Shampoo