July Empties and Favorites!




It's the second day of August and its still raining oh goodness! I still hope that my one week off will still be a get some sunshine. 

How has your week been doing so far? I hope its doing great even if its raining. 

For today's blog it would my Favorites and Empties. I just made a single post this July because I don't want it to be late again. Ugh! I really need to set everything up on my schedule board! 


So now lets begin with the favorites shall we? 


Face and body:
Missha cleansing foam
RDL baby Face facial cleanser
myra e moisturizer (not included in the picture)
st ives apricot scrub fresh skin variant
victoria secret body wash in forever blushing (not in the picture)

Make up and tools:
maxfactor foundation in true beige
care line peach glow
sophie paris magic cream
fanny serrano lash curler
c219 buffer brush (not in the picture)
88 color palette
carmex lipbalm
ever bilena matte lipstick in pink flame

I won't tell you why since some of them are repeaters and also I've done reviews on some of them :) Also I wasn't able to take a picture of the other items because I totally forgot them..oh no this is a sign! CHOZ!

Now lets move on to the empties. I was actually expecting this much this month this I have been using them every single day (redundant lang teh? LOL)



Keri Body Wash
Axe Anarchy For Her Spray
Avon Clearskin Blemish Clearing Mask
Avon Naturals Tea Tree Oil and Green Tea Mask (Not in the picture)
Ever Bilena Garden Collections Body Mist in Apple Blossom
Avon Sweet Honesty Body Softener

That's it for the July Faves and Empties. I think I did a much better job this month since I was able to use up most of my products. I can actually not shop any body care products for a few months because my mom's friend sent us some body washes and scrubs which will last for six months maximum yey! haha!




Have a safe week!

Much Love!

-- Alice!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My addictions: My cute yet ferocious dog named John

What were you back then?

Product Review: iColor Hair Dye Shampoo