Kpop Friday! Achieve that Kpop look with 5 items


 I have been a Kpop fan for a long time...since 2000 actually but I am mainly a kpop music and drama fan. I just started getting into Korean cosmetics recently since I want to achieve the flawless skin Koreans do have.
 
My Korean friend told me you really don't need to buy a lot of Korean cosmetics to achieve that look. And I do believe her since these are the only stuff that she puts in her make up bag and she gets the same results. You just need 5 main things to achieve that flawless looking skin Koreans have.



1. BB Cream

I know what you are thinking BB creams ARE from Korea. That is where you are wrong, Koreans did not discover BB creams but actually Germans. Koreans are the ones that did improve its formula.

What a BB cream does to your skin is basically moisturize and cover some minor imperfections.
 
2. Concealer

If you have major imperfections in the face that BB cream can't cover up, go with concealer. I suggest using a peach tinted concealer for a brightening effect for the under eyes and a green tinted concealer for that pimple that just popped up. 
 
 


3. Compact Powder

Having a compact with you keeps the oiliness away. I usually keep one on my bag all the time because I get oily quite easily. This also sets your make up. 
 


4. Eyeliner

Most Koreans have monolids so the next best thing to make your eyes look bigger is eye liner. I do suggest invest on a good pencil liner if you are a beginner then gradually move on to liquid or gel liners.


5. Lipstick.

Lipstick can be your blush as well if you want some color on your cheeks.

I hope these things helped you achieving that Kpop look with only 5 items. And remember that achieving that look doesn't just fall on the products that you use but also on your own lifestyle.

Have a safe weekend!

Much love!

-- Alice

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My addictions: My cute yet ferocious dog named John

What were you back then?

Product Review: iColor Hair Dye Shampoo