500 peso make up challenge


Happy Monday ladies! 

I have just done the 500 peso challenge! yey! 

I really had fun doing this challenge because it made me really think what I need to have on this challenge. Most of the items that I used are basically drugstore make up. I'm not sure though if the palette I used here is available in the market since it was given to me a long time ago. 


I went for a neutral with a hint of color on the look for this challenge. Its a bit safe but I think its okay that I way. I'll be more adventurous on my tutorials instead :) 

Products used: 
Careline Pimple Concealer - 80 php
Avon Simply Pressed Powder in Almond -- 75 php
Jordache Eyeshadow Palette -- 150 php
Careline Blush in Peach Glow -- 80 php
Ever Bilena Matte Lipstick in Mauvey -- 99 php 

Total Amount : 484 php

I was really happy I was able to accomplish this challenge. Its a little hard if you think about it but you will just have to think of other ways to know the right products for you. And also this can be the stuff you can use if you are on a budget. They are all worth it.



Have you tried this challenge? Let me know on the comments box and I'll talk to you soon ok? 

Much love! 

-- Alice 

Comments

donnarence said…
i will do this challenge too.. nice look excited to watch your vid after work.. hehe godbless alice
Alice said…
@donnarence can't wait to see that! :)

Popular posts from this blog

My addictions: My cute yet ferocious dog named John

What were you back then?

Product Review: iColor Hair Dye Shampoo