Instant Mood Boosters



Source


Stressed much? I do! As much as I love my job there are still times that I want to flip my table due to the number of classes that I have and when that happens I know I have burnt out.

Have you ever felt the same? I'll share to you some tips I do when I am feeling under the weather.





1. Clean up!

I usually clean up my station at work when I feel frustrated. I know its pretty weird but actually if you see a much cleaner environment around you, all that pent up frustration will just go down the drain since you can think more clearly.

Source


2. Calm your self with sounds.

I usually listen to music when I am feeling down or stressed. I suggest going with a jazz beat or a soft and mellow beat. The music actually alters our emotions since most of us categorizes our feeling to a certain sound. Don't tell me you don't think you are playing fashionista in your head while walking down with that fab stiletto you just bought.
 

3. Look at something green.

If you are green minded this is not for you. What I mean by green are plants or flowers. Colors also do the same in altering our brain.  As per a mood booster, look for something green, like a plant or check one online. Instantly your mood will change since green gives out a fresh feeling to us. Other colors you can use Red for confidence, courage and vitality. Orange for optimism and vitality with endurance.


source


4. Count your breathing.

I know its sounds weird but yet again this really works. Breathe and count for at least 10 seconds. Weirdly enough your bad mood will change. It may not be a 360 turn around but it will surely work.

5. Drink tea or water.

Don't drink coffee or any sugary caffeinated beverage on times that you want to flip out. Trust me, it would just be worse. Try to drink tea or water. Tea is known to calm you down because it has anti oxidants. Water itself can work just as long as its a cold one.

I hope these tips had helped you lessen that bad mood for today. Remember that those small frowns can lead to bigger lines in the long run if you continue stressing over the small stuff.

Another thing. Try to smile more. It will not benefit you but also the next person you smile at.

Much love!

-- Alice 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My addictions: My cute yet ferocious dog named John

What were you back then?

Product Review: iColor Hair Dye Shampoo