Dark Gray Smokey Eyes Look


Hello ladies! Happy Friday! okay for today I will be posting 2 or 3 posts since I am in the mood in blogging for some reason LOL. 

Vacation does the best and worst of me sometimes its like what boredom does to me, don't you feel the same sometimes? Its kinda good but honestly its bad LOL. 

Okay for this tutorial I went beyond my comfort zone. If you know me personally I like colors and neutrals but I won't go uber smokey for my make up. Because for some reason it just makes my lids feel heavy. But I admit I have grown to love this look since I was able to see what it looks like on the long run. 


This look is perfect for night time like night outs with your friends or a dinner with your special someone. This look actually is very sexy...According to my guy friends they do look sexy. I used the Efl matte eye shadow pigments given to me by Kiray08ever for this look but you can go a little shimmery since it would be a night look. 


Steps: 
1. Moisturize! You will thank me later for this. 
2. Prime the eyes. 
3. Apply gray e/s on the majority of the lids
4. Apply black e/s on the outer corner and crease area
5. Blend the black eye shadow well for the smokey effect.
6. Line your eyes
7. Highlight your inner corners and brow bone
8. Curl your lashes and apply mascara. 
9. Wipe off fall outs or use a fan brush to remove the fall outs. 
10. Apply foundation. 
11. Prep your lips with lip balm 
12. Fix your brows
13. Contour and Blush your cheeks for them to stand out. 
14. Apply nudish pink lipstick. 


And you are done! 


Products used: 

Avon Big Eye Pencil in Rose
Elf matte shadows in smoke and charcoal
Ever Bilena Cheek blush in cheek
SG Mac blush in 14
Avon Super Shock mascara
moonbean e/s from maxfactor
maxfactor pancake foundation in true beige
carmex lip balm
maxfactor brow kit
ever bilena matte lipstick in mauvey.



Let me know what you think of this look.

Much Love!

-- Alice

Comments

Angel said…
Nice! Gray can be classy and hot, depending how you wear it. You made it look so hot! Gray smokey eyes for the win! ^__~
Alice said…
@angelamhiere Thanks! I have actually grown to like it more :) Thanks for dropping by! :)
Alice said…
This comment has been removed by the author.
Nicole P. said…
it looks classy and yet so smoking hot. I love it! :)

Popular posts from this blog

My addictions: My cute yet ferocious dog named John

What were you back then?

Product Review: iColor Hair Dye Shampoo