Alexandra Stan "Mr. Saxobeat" Inspired tutorial


Hello ladies! I am so glad that the weather had finally changed! How is your Thursday so far? I hope that all of you are okay midst the heavy rain that happened a couple of days ago.

I actually did this tutorial during my one week vacation. For some reason the color looks more grayish than blue in the camera. Oh well! I was mainly inspired from Alexandra Stan's picture for the song Saxobeat.



I heard the song from my friend's phone and asked what is the title of it, I tried researching it and I saw the promo picture. The song itself is a up tempo Eurodance song with some house elements. If your a kid of the 90's some of you would know this. I listen mostly to dance songs and I have grown accustomed to the different types of it like this one.

The look is actually more of a night look, so expect to rock this look when you are out in the club with your friends.


Procedure: 
1. Apply Foundation and prep the lips 
2. Apply dark blue and sky blue e/s from the inner corners to the center of the lids
3. Apply dark blue e/s near the crease
4. Apply dark blue e/s and black e/s on the crease area and blend. 
5. Contour the cheeks and apply blush
6. Apply lipstick. 

 And you are done!


I hope you like this tutorial! Please do let me know on the comments box below ^^, 

Much Love! 

-- Alice

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My addictions: My cute yet ferocious dog named John

What were you back then?

Product Review: iColor Hair Dye Shampoo