Product Review: Ever Bilena Make up Remover


Hello ladies! How is your Thursday so far? 

My Thursday is a bit bright because the sun is out again! yey! the rain is giving me the blues lately since I can't go out that much. 

I haven't done a review in a couple of weeks...has it? I can't remember but I am definitely back with one! :) 
I am currently using this as my make up remover so without further ado, this is my review for the Ever Bilena Advance Make up Remover. 


Upon checking the counters of some make up brands, I have been more curious with their make up removers rather than the make up. Seriously I have a lot already so I think I better stop buying new ones for now. So upon checking some local brands, I was able to buy this one which is the Ever Bilena Advance Make up Remover. 

It actually doesn't have a lot of promises which is a good thing because I really do check if they keep up to their promise. The packaging is pretty simple, its in a 80ml bottle that is retailed for 95PHP (Approx 2.27USD). Its pretty cheap so it definitely a plus for me since I like budget-friendly items.

If you check closely it says there make up remover, but below it there is an eye and lip written, I was confused since why would you put make up remover then it would just be for the lips and the eyes? Yah I know simple minded me is pretty confused now. 

Check the pictures below to see how effective this product is.

(left) no eye make up (right) with eye make up

Applied 5 drops of make up remover into the cotton ball.

Applied the solution and let it sit for 30 seconds to 1 minute

Tada! Clean eyes!

eeeww! Too much eye make up!!

Pros:
**cheap and affordable
**locally available.
**completely erased my eye make up and lipstick

Cons:
**eyes and lips only. I had to either rub this on my skin or just use baby wipes to get rid of face make up.
**it stunged my eyes at first.

 Verdict:
I like it. But not to the point that I say I would use this over and over again.

Will I repurchase?
No. I would like try other make up removers in the market to see which ones are nice for my skin.

Who do I recommend this to?
Girls who are on a budget. But I would also like to share that if you want an all over make up remover this might not be for you. 


Have you tried this product too? Let me know what you think! 

Be sure to watch out for my next review! :) 

Hold on weekend is just two sleeps away! :) 

Much Love! 

-- Alice

NOTE: I am in no way affiliated with the company or the brand. The product was bought by my own money and was not influenced by anyone to make this review. All opinions expressed in this review is my own. :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My addictions: My cute yet ferocious dog named John

What were you back then?

Product Review: iColor Hair Dye Shampoo