The most expensive item I've bought (so far)


Most of my friends call me cheap when we go shopping since I don't really spend THAT much money when we go shopping, so they were shocked when I told them I bought these brushes. 

Guess how much they are? 


Nope 1k...

Not even 2k..

Its a whopping 3,000 pesos. I know it sounds ridiculously expensive for only 10 brushes but quite honestly they are still cheap. These brushes are from a company called Bellapierre and when I looked at the real price of these they were $200 which is actually more expensive when you convert it to peso.  


I've actually been using them for a while now and applying make up with these is much easier now than before. I've actually used them on one of my tutorials and they work fantastic. 

I'll do a review on this brushes real soon so watch out for it ^^, 

Have you tried Bella Pierre cosmetics? 

Tell me about your experience on the comment box below and I'll talk to you soon! 

Much Love! 

-- Alice

Comments

Hazel said…
3k?? wow!! yeah they better be good at that price and good thing they were :P
Alice said…
@hazel IKR?? Thankfully they work :) thanks for dropping by! :)
donnarence said…
grabe!!!! 3k!!! may gulay dapat ok na ok na ok na ok na ok yan.. hahaha

Popular posts from this blog

My addictions: My cute yet ferocious dog named John

What were you back then?

Product Review: iColor Hair Dye Shampoo