March 15: IT’S OFFICIALLY SUMMER!


Out of the two seasons here in the Philippines, I would prefer summer over the monsoon season, why you ask? Well that is because during summer I will be able to do a lot of things like go on a vacation with my friends and family without worrying about the weather.



The heat is unbearable sometimes but you will get used to it in the long run. During summer I especially love to go to the beach to cool down or maybe sip some cold iced tea or boba tea! :D  I am just so excited because I will be doing a lot of stuff this summer for sure.

Believe it or not I have already planned several trips with my friends like going to some island beaches and visiting my relatives. I haven’t planned a trip on my own but I’ll be planning one real soon.

Sorry I haven’t been blogging a lot. I have just been so busy with work that I forgot posting the articles I have written. I have serious beef about it but I can’t tell you though... >.<

I’ll definitely post new articles real soon... please don’t stop supporting me! I will have a giveaway real soon so please visit my blog every day!

For now please check out this video that I have liked from f(x)



Much love!
Alice 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My addictions: My cute yet ferocious dog named John

What were you back then?

Product Review: iColor Hair Dye Shampoo