Spring/Summer Trends 2012: Fashion

Ola ladies! 

I am back for the fashion version of the Spring and Summer trends this 2012! I am not really a fashionista but I do know what looks good and I have tried these trends and I think these are great to pull off this season! 

Let’s get started shall we?



                     It’s all on the peplums.

Peplums had been a trend last fall season and its now making another round. Peplums are short overskirt that is usually attached to a fitted jacket. You can actually compare this to an A-skirt but those skirts will give you more movement than peplums.

Print it all out
 
Prints are back this season and its much preferred if you get this trend with big bright prints much like ones for your summer dresses. 

 

Mesh knits

Mesh knits are in again this season. I mostly use mesh knits when I go to the beach as a cover up for my swim wear.  I think this is a great piece to wear even if you are not on the beach. 


Orange galore!

Tangerine orange IS the color of this year so expect a lot from this hue this 2012.

Dip-dye dresses
Dip-dye dresses actually remind me of my mom’s summer dresses when I was younger. These are great to pull off some color without overwhelming the eyes. 


These are just some of the fashion trends this season but be sure to not go overboard with all the trends.

Hope you enjoyed this post!

See you soon!

Much Love!
Alice



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My addictions: My cute yet ferocious dog named John

What were you back then?

Product Review: iColor Hair Dye Shampoo