Ever Bilena Cosmetic Collection Look #1: Blue Avant Garde


Ola! 

This look mainly inspired me with something I haven't done EVER which is avant garde. Its kinda hard to pull off if you ask me but let me know if this look is okay. ^^, 


I have another look on the works from the same palette. 

I've actually posted this picture (one above) on my facebook and twitter. Thanks Joanne for asking me to post this look since quite honestly I think this is not a look I can easily pull off haha! 

Here is a closer look, Really sorry my pores are showing in this one haha! 


Steps (For the eyes):
1. Prime your lids and lower lash line
2. Apply Light blue e/s on your lids
3. Apply blue-green e/s on crease area and blend well
4. do a winged eye liner using dark purple e/s 
5.  line lower lash line with the same color. 

Steps (For the face and lips):
1. Apply primer
2. Apply foundation
3. Set foundation with powder
4. Contour your cheeks and nose (not seen in the video)
5. Apply dark red-plum lipstick


Products used: 
Ever Bilena cosmetic palette collection Set A
Ever Bilena Studio Finish Foundation in Creme
Smash box foundation. 
Ever Bilena Sheer Compact powder in Soft Sand

Here's the video version :) 



Like this look? 

Watch out for more! :) 

Much Love! 

-- Alice 

Comments

Airra pingol said…
oohh. nice. what primer did you use? Im actually looking for a local brand. :)

-itsmsairra.blogspot.com-
stacy said…
I think that color suits you!
Alice said…
@ airra -- I actually just used Ever Bilena's advanced concealer

@ Stacy -- Thanks :)
Vance M. Ramos said…
Hi, I may not be a kikay girl. But I know avant garde is really a bit hard to pull off. Great video & makeup tips you have here. Kudos!
iaadamlim said…
I've never tried bold colors for my eyes. Your blog made me aware what I might want to try in the future. What other colors would you want to try?
Alice said…
@ Ia -- Thanks for dropping by! :) I'm still checking some colors for my next look ^^,
Alice said…
@ vance -- Hi vance! thanks for dropping by! :)

Popular posts from this blog

My addictions: My cute yet ferocious dog named John

What were you back then?

Product Review: iColor Hair Dye Shampoo