Make up of the week


Happy Tuesday! 

Sorry my post yesterday was a bit of a dash. I had a very stressful day at work yesterday I really need to file that leave I've been meaning to get for sometime now... Teacher getting buzzed out na T.T 
But anywho this post would actually be more on my make up. I have been neglecting my older make up to the point that I don't use this anymore so I came up with an idea. I would just be using those make up in my vanity that are a bit older so I'll be able to finish them quickly. 

Products of the week:
Ever Bilena Shine Free Foundation 
Ever Bilena Sheer Compact powder in soft sand
Standard eye pencil duo in brown and black
Clinique Mascara in black onyx
L'oreal HiP Jelly Balm
Avon Lipstick in Pampering pink (not in the picture)
Koshize Lipstick in Red Salsa
Ever Bilena Matte Lipstick in Love that Red. 

Most probably I will be using this products for one whole week. So far so good these products have not shown signs that I need to throw them out. I do have to buy a new eye liner since the eyeliner duo easily smudges. But any who this set has been working great for me. 

I've put myself on a no make up buying ban for a while since I have tons of products that I need to finish. One only exception is when that product runs out. Basically its like a project 10 pan but this one is much different since I am finishing ALL of my products. It would be hard but I think this is a good practice since I don't want to throw any of my make up away not unless I have finished using it :) 

I think I can call this Project clean up...is that a good name? Let me know! :)

Are you also finishing your make up? How has yours gone so far?

Let me know on the comment box I'd love to know about it! 

^^, 

Much Love! 

-- Alice

Comments

Janine M. said…
I also need to finish up my own tube of Pampering Pink. :P
Alice said…
@ janine -- ako din! super hirap mag ubos if you have tons of stuff! :D

Popular posts from this blog

My addictions: My cute yet ferocious dog named John

What were you back then?

Product Review: iColor Hair Dye Shampoo