Ever Bilena Cosmetic Collection Look #2: Everyday look


Ola ladies! I know I just posted my first look in this series a couple of days ago but I can't help to upload this one next. 


The second look from this palette is an everyday look that you can use for work, school or any daytime events. This is pretty simple and also the colors are real easy to pull off. The main focus of this look is the lips which is in line of spring make up trends. 

The color of the lipstick I used is a bright pink/fuchsia color that I toned down with another shade of lipstick in a old rose-like color. You can see more of that in the video tutorial. ^^,

Products used: 
Ever Bilena Cosmetics collection palette Set A
MaxFactor brow kit
Maybelline Clear smooth BB cream
Ever Bilena sheer compact powder in soft sand
clinique mascara
black eyeliner (sorry I forgot the name of the eyeliner)

This look is very simple and easy to do. 


Here's the video tutorial



The next look will be up soon! 

Let me know what you think of this look. 

Much Love! 

-- Alice 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My addictions: My cute yet ferocious dog named John

What were you back then?

Product Review: iColor Hair Dye Shampoo