Kpop Fridays: Circle Lens


Most Koreans ulzzangs would actually sport a pair of circle lens to make their eyes appear larger. I remember when my Korean unnie Sophie asked me if I wanted some since she has a bunch of them in different colors and designs. 

As much as would like to try these out I think circle lenses are a bit too much for my eyes since I have big eyes. Basically circle contact lens makes your irises a little larger for that doll like effect. Imagine if I use those 0.o


haha! but kidding aside circle lenses are more than just an item to make your eyes bigger, they can also help your eye sight more. Even before the whole circle lens became a hit, contact lens - as I call them before are usually prescribed by eye doctors like eye glasses. But circle lenses nowadays that we can buy at online stores don't have prescription so most probably it would just be like an eye enhancer. 

I am seriously thinking of getting one but I'm not really sure if they will look good on me... What do you think? 

I'll let you know when I have decided :) 


Much Love! 


-- Alice 

Comments

laneige couture said…
hi,love to try one too,but hesitant it might not be comfortable =(
Alice said…
Hi! my friend actually wears them a lot and it does feel uncomfortable at first, but the more that you use it will actually make you more okay with it :) Thanks for reading :)

Popular posts from this blog

My addictions: My cute yet ferocious dog named John

What were you back then?

Product Review: iColor Hair Dye Shampoo