Ever Bilena Cosmetic Collection Look # 3: soft green eyes for beginners


Ola ladies!

This is my third look for the Ever Bilena cosmetic collection.

Please note that I am not a professional in applying make up so don't judge me ayt?.



This one is dedicated for those who are just starting with make up. When I started applying make up I find it a little hard to choose which color combinations are good, but I thought to myself why not start with one color then work your way up right?

I chose green since most girls won't go near this color since its a little hard to pull off but if you have the courage to go outside your comfort zone you can try this.

You can also use any color of your choice because the only trick you have to remember is to blend well the harsh edges.

Here are the steps to achieve this look.

step 1. prime your eyes
step 2. apply light colored or peach e/s on the inner corners of your lids and also browbone
step 3. apply blue green e/s on the center of your lids
step 4. blend out harsh edges
step 5. curl lashes and apply mascara
step 6. apply black eyeliner to outer waterline
step 7. smudge it with the brush you used the blue green e/s


Products used:
Ever Bilena Studio Finish foundation in creme
Ever Bilena advanced concealer in light vanilla
Ever Bilena Sheer Compact powder
Ever Bilena Cosmetic collection palette Set A
Clinique Lash Power Mascara in Onyx black


Much Love!

Alice

Comments

mitchiekyuti said…
Hi!:) I'm having a giveaway on my blog, maybe you can drop by and join? See you there!:)
http://mitchiekyuti.blogspot.com/

Xoxo,
Mitchie
mitchiekyuti said…
Hi!:) I'm having a giveaway on my blog, maybe you can drop by and join? See you there!:)
http://mitchiekyuti.blogspot.com/

Xoxo,
Mitchie

Popular posts from this blog

My addictions: My cute yet ferocious dog named John

What were you back then?

Product Review: iColor Hair Dye Shampoo