Reasons to know if you are ready for a relationship


Before I begin this post I would just like to say that these things are based on my experience from my previous relationships. Some of them were good, some of them were bad and some...well lets just say it just didn't work out the way I thought it would. 


You can go through this if you want to but I seriously suggest you go through them if you are still studying okay? 

Okay first off to know if you are ready for a relationship is when you are emotionally ready. A lot of people don't even check this first since you are blinded by the moment you have with that person. First check if your heart is ready to let that person in if you just got out of a relationship. 

Also don't date or get into a relationship just because they have money, or they are cool, or even if they are handsome or pretty. All those things will go away eventually so don't count on those. You do have to take account on the time you spend with that person so you will know if its right for you to do this. 

Third thing is don't enter into a relationship JUST BECAUSE. If people around you are hooking up or dating other people that doesn't mean that you also have to. I have been in those situations and I think its much better to let the people around you enjoy that. 

And also don't force yourself on finding one. Its far too hard to know if you are ready for one why force it right? 

Another thing to remember is if you are seeing someone for quite sometime now, please know where you stand in the relationship since you and that person would just be wasting your time if you don't even know the real score. 

Okay that's it for today's post. This was initially from a youtube video I watched entitled You don't need a boyfriend. 

I hope you girls like it :) 



Much Love! 

-- Alice 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My addictions: My cute yet ferocious dog named John

What were you back then?

Product Review: iColor Hair Dye Shampoo